Dealer demo program
The Alpine Bikes Dealer Demo Program offers dealers the opportunity to test and showcase our products through demo bikes. This program allows the dealer and their customers to test ride our bikes before making a purchase.
Required Refundable Deposit
To participate in the program, dealers are required to pay a refundable deposit. This deposit serves two main purposes:
- Theft coverage: The deposit provides coverage in the event of bike theft during the demo period.
- Non-riding related damages: The deposit also covers non-riding related damages that may occur to the demo bikes.
The amount of the deposit will be determined by Alpine Bikes and will be communicated to each participating dealer. The deposit will be refunded to the dealer upon the completion of the demo period.
The deposit provides coverage for theft incidents during the demo period. In the event of theft, the dealer must promptly report the incident to Alpine Bikes. A claim will be initiated, and the necessary steps will be taken to resolve the situation.
Please note that there may be certain limitations or exclusions regarding theft coverage, and these will be outlined in the program agreement provided to dealers.
Non-Riding Related Damages
The deposit also provides coverage for non-riding related damages to the demo bikes. This includes damages that occur outside of normal test rides, such as accidents during transportation or mishandling at the dealer's location.
Examples of non-riding related damages covered by the deposit include scratches, dents, and other cosmetic damages. However, damages resulting from misuse, negligence, or intentional actions may not be covered.
Deposit Refund Process
Upon the completion of the demo period, dealers may request a refund of the deposit. To initiate the refund process, the dealer must submit a request to Alpine Bikes along with a report detailing the demo activities, including the number of demo rides conducted and any customer feedback received.
Once the request is received and reviewed, Alpine Bikes will process the refund within a specified timeline. It's important to note that the refund may be subject to deductions for any damages or outstanding obligations to Alpine Bikes.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Participants in the dealer demo program must adhere to the following additional terms and conditions:
- The demo bikes must be properly maintained and kept in good working condition by the dealer.
- Demo bikes must be made available to customers during regular business hours, on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Dealers are responsible for obtaining signed liability waivers from customers before allowing them to take a demo ride.
- Purchase incentives offered to customers who take a demo ride and decide to purchase an Alpine Bikes product must be approved by Alpine Bikes in advance.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in the termination of participation in the dealer demo program.
The Alpine Bikes Dealer Demo Program provides dealers with the opportunity to showcase our products through demo bikes. By following the terms and guidelines outlined in this document, participating dealers can maximize the benefits of the program while providing potential customers with an optimal test riding experience.
For further inquiries or clarification, please contact our dealer support team: